Valley Hope Substance Abuse Treatment
We have provided these links to facilitate access to information about Alcoholism Treatment and Drug Related Addictions. Our links do not
constitute or indicate review, endorsement, or approval.
- www.freevibe.com - Teen approach to peer pressure, anti-drug message and the media.
Personal stories, online games,
and message boards.
- www.samhsa.gov - To improve the quality and availability of substance abuse prevention, addiction
treatment, and mental
- www.nida.nih.gov - NIDA is the largest supporter of the world's research on drug abuse and addiction.
- Midwest Institute for Addiction - Midwest Institute for Addiction is a state liscensed outpatient treatment center specializing in medically assisted treatment, counseling, and co-occurring disorders. Valley Hope Association works closely with M.I.A. in finding the best treatment for each individual. M.I.A. is one of the top evidence based treatment centers in Missouri and across the United States.
- Addictions and Recovery.org. Addiction, Recovery and Relapse Prevention information that is balanced and authoritative.
ACT Counseling & Education -
ACT Counseling & Education provides premiere Drug, Alcohol Addiction and Compulsive Gambling counseling services.
Arizona Drug and Alcohol Addiction Rehab and Treatment -
The Montana Lodge is an addiction treatment center for alcohol and drug rehab helping thousands of individuals suffering with drug addiction and alcoholism.
Carleton Recovery Center -
Our nationally recognized Arizona drug rehab and addiction program is tailored to meet the client's individual needs and is located in Prescott, Arizona. We feature an around the clock supervised program that consists of lectures and the development of an individual treatment plan.
Gilbert Therapy, Kim Miller Counseling
ISA Intervention and Recovery Specialists – Helping individuals
and families reach out for recovery through the Intervention process nationwide.
Nationwide Addiction Intervention Services - InterventionASAP provides nationwide addiction intervention services.
New Freedom Recovery House
www.pal-group.org - A new, no cost, support group for parents trying to help their addicted child.
Just show up at any of the (17) weekly meetings around the Valley and in Tucson.
Cushing/Oklahoma City Resources
- DIG Intervention Group -
Diversified Intervention Group, International Non-Profit Intervention and Aftercare Clinicians
Helping one addict at a time, one day at a time.™
- Betty Ford 5 Star For Kids -
The Betty Ford 5 Star For Kids is an affiliate of Valley Hope's Family Dynamics Program.
- Burning Tree Long Term Treatment -
A unique long-term drug rehab and alcoholism treatment center program.
- Centennial Rehabilitation Associates - The Centennial Rehabilitation Associates Center is an affiliate
of the Parker, CO Valley Hope.
- The Freedom Center - The Freedom Center is an affiliate
of the Denver, CO Valley Hope.
- Why Don't They Just Quit? - For those in (and out of) Al-Anon or Nar-Anon and
what families and friends need to know about addiction and recovery.
Need Expert Advice?
Reference Our Clinician Library, Articles,
And Videos By Clicking Here